Thinking about majoring in interior design?
If you think you would like to be an interior design specialist, our site can quickly let you know about a few of the well-liked interior design career training programs which are available in your city.
While there aren’t a lot of schools that provide degree programs in interior designing, we have tried to select one or two schools you might give some thought to.
This particular college major could be a very good choice for determined men and women who have good logical and artistic skills, tend to be motivated and work well in small teams.
Designers plan and put together residential or commercial locations. Every type of space has their own particular qualities and some design firms may prefer one over the other, but most will tackle both categories of projects.
While each design job is relatively distinct, you will be trained on the standard procedure for planning and managing a job for a paying client.
A site visitor could utilize our education research box to seek out education programs around your area. If you see one or two institutions that match up pretty well with what you want to do, just ask to contact them via our short contact form. Each of these institutions is ready to send you more info about their majors and training centers.
If you can’t locate a university in your city, you could earn your diploma at home through online classes.
If you have previously attended some interior design college or completed some classes and want to discuss that experience, please let us know about it. Thanks.
So just go on and look at our directory of a number of the most common schools in the country.
Consider these choices:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its accelerated online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Interior Design (BS)
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can check out AK choices.