So, you’re thinking about majoring in interior design?
If you have an interest in becoming an interior design professional, our website can quickly tell you about a couple of the well-liked design occupational training courses that might be available at a city near you.
Even as there are not many CA colleges that provide training in interior designing, we have tried to select a couple of schools you could consider.
This major can be an ideal option for determined students who have good analytical and creative capabilities, are motivated and work well in small teams.
Designers work on commercial or residential spaces. Each has its own elements and some design services prefer one or the other, but most designers will handle both categories of jobs.
Even though every project is relatively unique, students will learn about the conventional course of action for preparing and finishing a job for a paying client.
A visitor could use our college research box to hunt for diploma programs close to a specific zipcode. When you see one or two institutions that match up pretty well with your education choices, ask to make contact with them via the brief contact form. Each of these institutions is ready to email you more information about their available programs and training centers.
If you can’t uncover a school in your area, you could learn from home through online courses.
In case you have already gone to some other design school or completed some classes and you wish to talk about that experience, please contact us. Thanks.
So just go on and look through our list of several of the better-known schools in the United States.
These schools offer degree programs:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Interior Design (BS)
- Residential Interiors (D)
- Residential Planning (D)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Media Design, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Not sure if this is really the right career field for you? You could see other options.