Do you have a passion for interior design?
If you would like to become an interior design specialist, our site can easily let you know about a couple of the possible designer vocational training courses that might be offered at a school near you.
Even as there are not many schools which offer degrees in interior design, we have tried to pick out a few schools you could look at.
This kind of vocational field could be a great choice for determined young people who have sound logical and creative skills, tend to be motivated and work well mostly by themselves.
Professional designers plan and develop residential or commercial spaces. Each has their own traits and some design firms could prefer one or the other, but most will tackle both kinds of assignments.
While each project will be individual and distinct, students will learn about the standard routine for preparing and carrying out a project for a residential or commercial client.
You can make use of our Georgia school search section to search for education programs around your zip code. When you see one to two colleges that match up pretty well with your education choices, please ask to submit your information via our brief contact page. Each one of these schools is happy to email you further information about their available programs and colleges.
If you don’t discover a school that offers this training in your town, you could earn your diploma at home through an online college.
In case you have previously gone to some other design college or sat through some courses and you would wish to comment on your experience, just let us know about it. Thanks.
Just search our database of some of the most common schools in the USA.
You can begin with this list:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Interior Design (BS)
- DEC Interior Design
- Floral Design
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Residential Interiors (D)
- Interior Design (BFA)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Check out other career options. Find out more about other college options.