Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a good interior designer?
If you would like to work as an interior design professional, this site can easily let you know about a couple of the well-liked interior planning occupational training programs which might be offered in your town.
Even though there are not a lot of colleges that provide degree programs in interior design, we have tried to find a couple schools you could give some thought to.
This type of college major can be a really good choice for passionate students who possess strong analytical and creative skills, tend to be self-starters and work well mostly by themselves.
Professional designers plan and put together residential or commercial areas. Each type of space has their own particular traits and some design services might prefer one or the other, but most designers will work on both kinds of projects.
Even though every design project is somewhat unique, you will learn about the usual routine for organizing and completing a project for a residential or commercial client.
A site visitor could utilize our education research section to seek out training programs around a specific zip code. If you find a couple of schools that fit well with what you want to do, go on and contact them via the brief contact form. Each one of these schools is willing to give you additional information about their available degrees and schools.
If you aren’t able to uncover a school near you, you could study from your home through an online school.
If you have previously enrolled at some other school or taken some classes and you would wish to review that experience, please tell us. Thanks.
Go ahead and look at our list of a portion of the best-known schools in the USA.
Take a look at these schools:
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Interior Design (BS)
- Residential Interiors (D)
- Residential Planning (D)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Media Design, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
If you feel you aren’t the right fit for a designer major, you have alternatives. See other local education options.